Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Thank you, Andrew.

Andrew, thank you for your kindness. I remember God used you to bring healing and comfort when you prayed for me after service. You encouraged me that God had good plans for my life.

I wanted you to live longer on this earth, but I imagine that it's better up there with Jesus. What do you think of human life now from heaven's perspective? How does it feel to see and experience God/Love so clearly and be freed from brokenness and sin?

I can imagine you cheering us on to run the race well for our King. Thank you for being an example to us of fighting the good fight. Thank you for being a trailblazer to heaven and giving us the gift of wisdom to number our days. Your life lives on in our hearts and spurs us on.

See you again someday.

- Rusan Symons

No comments:

Post a Comment