Wednesday, May 26, 2010

LIKE THE GRASS OF THE FIELD

I remember the Boston Vineyard as a 20 person small group over Pu Pu Hot Pot on Main st. I remember the day that Andrew and Val came to Boston and joined the church. I remember Andrew as a man after Gods own heart, a man that imitated Christ in ways that many of us will never reach this side of heaven.
Thank you to Shanti who so eloquently summarized all of my feelings about Andrew's death and the impact that it brought to me. My heart is poured out for Val and the kids. What glorious promises the word has for those who mourn, for those who have given so much. I cannot understand this, but Val, I love you and am holding you up in prayer.
Let us press on toward the goal that Jesus has promised!
Shannon McDonnell
Rota, Spain

No comments:

Post a Comment